Why book your wedding photography with Rubislaw Studio?
- Personal service. Every Rubislaw Studio wedding is attended personally by Graham Noble the owner. We do not send out other photographers to cover our weddings.
- One day – one wedding. We do not book multiple weddings on any date. When a date is reserved for your photography, we devote all our attention to your big day.
- Passion. We love what we do. We specialise in weddings because we love the challenge of capturing stunning images on such a fast moving day. We give each wedding 100% effort. We never forget the trust you have placed in us to capture your special day.
- Experience. With over 20 years of experience in people photography, we have the experience to produce a wonderful photographic record of your wedding day.
- Style. We offer a unique mix of classic elegant portraiture, contemporary photojournalistic style photography, and stunning “wow” images, to capture the emotion of your day.
- Consistency. Check out our web galleries, and our album designs, and you can see that we produce a consistently high standard of photography for every wedding. Our sample albums are all photography from real weddings.
- Timekeeping. We are well known at many local churches and hotels for our timekeeping. We will agree a realistic schedule in advance for the timing of your wedding day, so that your day can run smoothly, and on schedule.
- Albums by Graphistudio. Perhaps the finest albums available. Printed in Italy by the first company to introduce the storybook album. For details see www.graphistudio.com.
- Service Times. Our wedding photographs are usually online within 24 hours, and an album design is ready in most cases within two weeks of your wedding.
- Album design. Every album we produce is designed exclusively by us. We create a personal album design for your approval (and changes if you wish) before going to print.
Over the years, we have developed a detailed knowledge of the popular wedding venues in the Aberdeen area. This means that we can make the best of your wedding location, no matter what time of year, or what the weather does on your big day.